Boat & RV Storage
At High Sierra Boat and RV Storage, we keep it simple and pass the savings on to our storage customers. Just call ahead for an appointment to access to your boat, RV, 5th wheel, car, truck or trailer. There’s no minimum length and no large storage fees. Save money and store your vehicle securely with High Sierra Boat and RV Storage – preferred long term storage solution for Lake Tahoe, Reno, Truckee, Quincy and Lake Almanor areas.
High Sierra Boat and RV Storage Features:
- Easy 1-time annual payment.
- Large, extra-wide facility easily accommodates the largest street legal vehicles, including trailers, RVs, 5th wheels and Burning Man vehicles or sculptures. Plenty of room for big turns and swinging wide.
- Covered outdoor parking with 3 walls and a roof provides protection from sun damage.
- Family owned and operated.
- Friendly, professional.
- Easy payment options with Visa, Mastercard and checks accepted.
- Save even more with our Discount and Referrals options.
- California Certified Truck Scale
Drive Times to High Sierra Boat & RV Storage:
- 55 miles north of Truckee, CA (~1 hr 15 min)
- 74 miles north of Tahoe City, CA (~ 1 h 30 min)
- 67 miles northwest of Reno, NV (~ 1 h 45 min)
- 63 miles south of Lake Almanor, CA (~ 1h 25 min)
- 254 miles southwest of Black Rock Desert, NV (~ 5h 40 min)
All vehicles must meet the following conditions for storage:
- Vehicle must be in running order or on a trailer.
- Vehicle registration or title available prior to storage.
- Vehicles should be adequately prepared for storage (see our tips page).